Pregnancy + Postnatal Training for Fit Pro’s – Level 1
If you have a pregnant client, it is essential that you have completed a course for insurance purposes. This course is a quick and efficient way to get the information you know to train your pregnant and postnatal clients safely.
This course offers personal trainers and fitness professionals in-depth knowledge relating to physical changes in anatomy, possible complications and contraindications for prescribing exercise to women during and following pregnancy.
Developed in collaboration with women’s health physios and experienced fitness presenters specialising in pelvic floor safe programming, this course is a MUST for any trainer working with or looking to work with the pre and post natal market group.
Watch HERE to see what level of this course is best for you.
4 CEC’s /2 PDP’s
This course has been created in partnership with Fitness Education Online.
If you’re based in the USA or CANADA please purchase this version of the course and receive 0.8 NASM CEUs / 8 AFAA CEUs and link to this page.
If you are in New Zeland – please purchase this version of the course and recieve 2.5 CPD’s (NZ REPS)
• Explore the considerations and implications for each trimester of pregnancy
• Explore considerations and implications for 4th trimester (postnatal period)
• How to work with DRAM
• Pelvic floor information and how to cue naturally as part of your program – mishfit 3 step method
• Provide exercise options and the tools you need to decide what is right for YOUR client
• How to work effectively with allied health professionals
I enjoyed leanring the theory and I now find exercise prescription for women in general to be broader and exciting, well beyond the bouncing on the Fitball!”-