Training Menopausal and Perimenopausal Women (8CECs)
Training Menopausal and Perimenopausal Women (8CECs) is a must do if you are training women who are peri-menopausal, menopausal or post-menopausal. In short, the training strategies you used in the past for younger women DO NOT WORK NOW!
This course takes the research and distills it into practical strategies that you can start using with your older female clients today.
Full price is $ 297 AUD
This course has been approved with 8 Fitness Australia CEC points
- how to avoid ageism and the benefits to your business of training women 50+
- an empathetic question toolbox – how to ask the right questions
- the stages of menopause
- the effects of hormones on pelvic floor and other aspects of training
- how to avoid pelvic floor dysfunction and how to work with existing pelvic floor dysfunction
- chronic conditions that are specific to older women (and how their symptoms differ from mens)
- important components of exercise programming
- the positives of menopause… it is good to remember it is not all doom and gloom!
This course also includes the three full presentations:
- Menopause and the pelvic floor
- Training women 50+ (taken from the Virtual Summit – What Fit Pro’s need to know about training women)
- Top 10 chronic conditions for older adults and how to train them (taken from the Virtual Summit – Training Seniors)