5 Essential Steps to Online Course Creation
Creating a bad online course is very easy. And it is easy to underestimate how much time and effort goes into creating a quality online course. Courses only make you money when finished!!
This masterclass will take you through the 5 essential steps to completing an engaging online course
Step 1: Choosing the right platform for you, your learners and your course(s)
Step 2: How to plan and organise your thoughts into a coherent course
Step 3: Being very clear on who your course avatar is. How to connect with them through a screen and guide them through a transformation
Step 4: All the writing, filming and editing hacks that save you time and money.
Step 5: You have completed your course – how do you get people to buy it?!?!
This masterclass will save you time and money – regardless of what your content or niche is.
BONUS: At the end of this course – you will have an option to make your money back on this investment!
Fee: $49 AUD
Now on sale for $25!
Duration: 1.5 hours
- The value of an online course in your business – no matter what your niche
- Learning Management Platform options and who to decide what one suits you best
- How to effectively plan exactly what is going to go into your course
- How to effectively work with other people (videographer, assistants and graphic designers)
- What you need to know when partnering with other organisations with your work
- What is most important to ensure professionalism (equipment, digital tools andthings that don’t cost a cent – but can make a whole lot of difference in productivity!)
- How to publish and promote your course – how to start making money!
Founder of MumSafe™
-Dr. Kate Rowen
Great courses may seem simple to create – but the reality is that there is so much that you need to get right to achieve engaging courses. I love the way Mish delivers precise and clear tips and information with a transparent honesty of her own blunders and how she then solved them. Handing us all her wisdom in simple steps that make perfect sense – even if you have never written an online course before.
From sound and lighting tips – through to collating info as you go, (saving time, confusion and much more work later) – this is the GO TO best presentation to get your course up and running!!!
Live Presentation Attendee, APT Personal Training & Pilates