Pelvic Floor Pro – for everyone with a Pelvic Floor
Are you frustrated by the lack of attention your fitness professional pays to your pelvic floor health? You’re not alone. This Masterclass, “Pelvic Floor PRO”, – is precisely what you need. This Masterclass provides the knowledge and insights you need to make informed decisions about exercise and pelvic floor care.
Prepare to delve deep into the anatomy and functions of the pelvic floor, shedding light on common challenges like incontinence and prolapse. Armed with actionable strategies and exercises, you’ll strengthen your pelvic floor, gaining control and confidence like never before. No more feeling left in the dark – join me to achieve the understanding and support you deserve to confidently reclaim your pelvic floor health.
*If you are a Fitness Professional – and don’t want to be training women like small men – then this Masterclass is for you (Pelvic Floor Pro – for Fitness Professionals)
Duration: 1 hour
- Pelvic Floor Essentials: Gain a thorough understanding of the pelvic floor’s anatomy and its vital role in overall health and well-being.
- Common Challenges: Explore the various pelvic floor issues, including incontinence and prolapse, and understand their causes, symptoms, and potential impacts on daily life.
- Treatment Options: Discover a range of effective treatment options for pelvic floor issues, enabling you to make informed decisions about your health.
- Empowering Strategies: Acquire actionable strategies and exercises that strengthen and improve pelvic floor function, promoting better control and confidence. This is the stuff that your Fitness Professional should know, but unless they have done extra studies – they are simply not taught!
- Prevention and Maintenance: Learn how to proactively approach pelvic floor health, preventing potential issues and maintaining lifelong well-being.
Feedback from Course Participants
As a Naturopath specialising in women’s health, I found Mish’s ‘Pelvic Floor Pro’ course invaluable in furthering my knowledge in this area. The information was presented very practically, benefiting professionals in the health and fitness fields and any woman wanting to understand her body better. Pelvic floor problems are a topic not openly spoken about but affect many women, resulting in many suffering in silence. Mish is on a mission to educate and spread her knowledge on women’s health for the benefit of us all. I highly recommend this course for anyone working with women’s health and well-being or who just wants to understand her body better!
Stay in the Loop for Education Updates