EVEolution™ is the signature course from Mish Wright.
This course is the only online training of its kind that teaches all the women’s health topics that are too difficult, time-consuming or awkward. In 6 modules I cover:
- Strong Foundations – this gives you all the basic tools to navigate exercise no matter what age or stage you are at
- All about your bits – this is a round up of everything that can go wrong with your pelvic floor. Why do you need to know this? Because education counts
- Matching with Movement – yes, we do need to know everything about pelvic floor – but where it counts is when we are walking and working out. This module has you covered
- Periods! Periods! Periods! – understanding how your cycle can influence your training, creativity and relationships is a game changer. Every person needs to know this stuff
- Pregnancy + Postnatal – everything you need to know about navigating exercise while pregnant and after baby. I wish that every fitness professional knew this stuff. But it is missing. And it is needed. Not pregnant or don’t plan to be – this is still relevant
- Marvellous Menopause – yes, we all know about hot flushes, but there is so much more to menopause. And this module reframes it in a way that can empower
If you are a woman, identify as a woman, or work or train women – then this course is ideal for you. Not only will you learn, but there is an action plan to help you put the stuff you have learnt into action.
Life-time access and a money back guarantee.
You are going to love it. Promise.
Duration: Approximately 10 hours
This includes exercise advice for each trimester and how to assess abdominal separation.
In this module, I interview Amy Dawes from ABTA who discusses birth trauma and Lauren Hewes from Tiny Ladder on exercise after miscarriage or stillbirth.
Feedback from Course Participants
Mish is definitely at the forefront of fitness education
I personally think a great course is not just about the content.
A course should also be relevant to the needs of the audience, matches the level of the audience and employs a versatile teaching approach to fit the learning style of all types of learners.
Most importantly how the speaker encourages learning through class activities, learning-friendly presentation templates and the speaker’s non-verbal cues to facilitate learning.
I am super confident to say that Mish meets my expectations.
Stay in the Loop for Education Updates